Attends Contours Air Comfort 10 are body shaped pads designed to manage heavy urinary and/or faecal incontinence. The pad has a breathable textile back sheet for improved skin health and comfort, and an absorbent core to help reduce the risk of leakage, provide odour protection and skin dryness.
For maximum performance and comfort Attends Contours Air Comfort 6-10 should be worn with Attends Stretch Pants Regular, Attends Stretch Pants, Stretch Fit Pants or Stretch Pants Comfort. The wetness indicator aids good nursing practice and acts as a guide to when the pad requires changing.
Features and Benefits
- The breathable material enables the skin to breathe, which contributes to improved skin health.
- Natural Odour Protection reduces the risk of unpleasant smells.
- The core technology with the curly fibre acquisition layer helps to guarantee a low pH which is similar to the skin. This helps to protect the skin and ensures improved skin health.
- Quick-Dry is the acquisition layer placed directly below the top sheet where the urine enters the pad. It quickly absorbs urine away from the skin and into the pad and prevents the urine returning to the surface. It can handle several gushes of urine without affecting how the pad works which results in exceptional skin dryness and leakage protection for the user.
- Attends products are tested and approved by proDERM, Institute for Applied Dermatological Research.